Mon, Mar 04|
March Public Foundations Seminar
Foundations of Racially Conscious Collaboration: Full Day Seminar that includes time for breaks, lunch and collaborative breakout sessions.
Time & Location
Mar 04, 2024, 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM EST
About the event
About our Course:
The Racially Conscious Collaboration Tool™, which carries the same name as our company, is designed to sustain healthy racial dialogue, positive racial identity development, and action. It impacts and sustains personal introspection, conversations with others and teams, and anti-racist, intersectional organizational change. It is also the foundation of a larger suite of tools and change processes we use to generate change.
Foundations of Racially Conscious Collaboration is professional development that was designed specifically to ensure that you gain immediate, deep personal and professional practice with the Racially Conscious Collaboration Tool. The Foundations seminar is a highly engaging, visually stunning experience crafted to coach you and each participant to identify and accelerate the progression of your racial readiness.
For some, this seminar will serve as a prerequisite for our Collaborator Certification™ and other leadership and organizational development programming. For many, this seminar will immediately provide you with the tools you need to keep the spotlight on race in your reflection, conversation, and collaborative decision-making.
- Practice effective cross racial dialogue in a variety of engaging configurations including personal reflection, small group, and large group practice.
- Learn how to use the RCC tool first as a guide for personal positive racial identity development, then as roadmap for effective cross racial dialogue with others, and finally as an assessment tool for diagnosing and guiding organizational change.
- Practice the Racially Conscious Collaboration tool in the context of your real-world race equity diversity and inclusion challenges.
- Participants receive the benefit of masterful facilitation from RCC leaders with years of experience coaching individuals, small groups, and whole organizations in racial equity transformation.
- Learn about the road map that RCC uses in its whole organization transformation work with the RCC Systemic Transformation Framework™
There is no prerequisite.
About our Facilitator:
To learn more about our organization follow us on Instagram: @RaciallyConsciousCollaboration and visit our website www.RaciallyConsciousCollaboration.com to schedule a consultation
- Sale ends: Mar 04, 2024, 10:00 AM EST